DESCRIPTION The Model AC50 Series Autocollimator is designed for applications where it is desirable to check the mutual alignment of two or more reflecting surfaces. The operator observes the images from these surfaces though the eyepiece of the autocollimator, as a check for mutual alignment of the surfaces.
APPLICATION The Model AC50 autocollimator is designed for aligning optical components and is ideally suited for alignment of the mirrors, laser rod and Q-switch of the Nd: YAG laser. The optical elements on the laser rail reflect and appear as bright images in the Autocollimator. When all reflecting images are superimposed on each other, the optical rail is aligned. The Model AC50 Series Autocollimator is primarily designed for use on plano/parallel reflective surfaces.
We also carry Autocollimators with mounts for Control Laser, Lee Laser, and ESI Laser. See ordering information below for individual part numbers.
- Model-50 Pinhole-type Alignment Autocollimator
- Maximum field of view of 1 degree
- Maximum working distance of 5 meters
- Maximum resolution of 5 arc-seconds
- Pinhole image diameter subtends 100 arc-seconds
- Light source: single, white incandescent bulb (variable intensity)
- Complete with plug-in power supply (specify 115V or 220V)
- Optional eyepiece reticle (10x10 grid or crosshairs w/concentric circles)
- Optional 2-axis adjustable stand
Control 043638, Lee LAC-350